Collaborate With Your 24-hour Monitoring Specialists
Whenever your home alarm system in Santa Clarita goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will spring to action. Their first move is to verify your alarm, and that includes communicating with you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the sort of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency occurs, one attempt will be made to reach you before help is sent out. In the event of an intrusion - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to contact you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you using the command hub. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that isn’t successful, a call is attempted to your main contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area law enforcement officers are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again after emergency personnel are alerted.
If you're not able to communicate with monitoring staff, that’s OK. Assistance will still be sent even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in Santa Clarita
Be prepared for any situation with a modern home alarm system in Santa Clarita from Vivint. Contact (661) 718-4936 to start customizing your property’s defense today.