How does home monitoring work in Santa Clarita?
You’ve come to the conclusion that a home security system is a smart option for defending your residence and family. You even like the thought of a smart home to add convenience and energy efficiency to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to explore how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of defense is well worth the cost.
Learn how Santa Clarita home monitoring works
When you select 24/7 home monitoring from leading companies such as Vivint, you are connected to adept home security representatives 365 days a year. Even though they are always there when something happens, that doesn’t suggest they are exceedingly intrusive. You won’t discover them constantly surveilling your house or reviewing your camera recordings. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Whenever one of your components is tripped -- whether it’s a camera or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the situation and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring agent is unable to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency services.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the chief contact with authorities in the event you are off site.
Always standing by to help, home monitoring representatives are connected to your residence through your smart devices. This gives you more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live experts to help you during your time of need.
Safeguarding your home, even when you’re off site
Having round-the-clock assistance on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are out of danger. It’s even more vital when something happens when you’re not there. Imagine your flood alarm tripping or an entrypoint sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to heed the alert of the blaring siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, no matter if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Santa Clarita home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the core of your home’s security. All signals from components pass through this convenient, networked hub. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these extra advantages:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality giving you the chance to converse directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to ask for help with any type of issue, including medical situations
If you can’t locate your cell phone when a disaster takes place, you can still communicate with your monitoring agents straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Request home monitoring with your comprehensive Santa Clarita security system
Consult with the experts at Vivint and get a comprehensive Santa Clarita smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entryway sensors you should have. We are well aware of the value of monitoring which is why it is included with our core packages. If you want to enhance the protection of your home, place a call to (661) 718-4936 or complete the form below to get started.