Should I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Santa Clarita?
Your new nursery is almost set for your precious child. You dedicated hours assembling the cradle, decorating the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even included the finishing touch of some cuddly toys on a shelf. But how will you keep watch over your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular audio monitor or take it a bit further and utilize the tools already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a bit unexpected to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Santa Clarita, it makes perfect sense when you consider the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Santa Clarita are ideal baby monitors
One of the most important things to know is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and reachable via a home security app. This provides you versatility and peace of mind knowing you may keep an eye on your little one from anyplace via your cell phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Live HD video: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution video of your baby. You may even watch recorded clips right from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only can you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your newborn right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you are able to utilize the talk feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle views: Your video cameras will have a greater viewing angle than regular baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your newborn decides sleep time is finished and is ready to get out of the bed, you are able to get motion-triggered alerts sent straight to your phone.
- One-press contact: Although this feature is generally for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy tap of a button, your child can reach out to you via the app on your smartphone.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a smartphone app is a terrific perk. If you notice that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it might be a tad uncomfortable in the room, you may adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. When they arise, you can switch on the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may incorporate two indoor cameras and get access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Santa Clarita smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Santa Clarita smart home and benefit from the comfort and protection Vivint’s modern surveillance equipment can offer. Contact (661) 718-4936 today and explore how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.